Terms & Conditions
Terms & Conditions
The term ‘I Learn‘, ‘www.i-learn.in’, ‘i-learn.in’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is 13 Basant Gardens, S T Road, Chembur, Mumbai – 71. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Different schools may have different ways in solving the questions – you are in no way compelled to follow the problem-solving approach adopted in the course, nor influence any other to do so.
- This website contains material which is created, owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the questions, topic content, design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction, in any form, is prohibited, unless explicitly permitted by us, in writing.
- Enrolling in any course does not, in any way, assure you that you would get solutions to questions from the text book, or that it provides solutions to specific questions you may have. Individual requests for the same may not be entertained.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and problem-solving techniques found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors, and may even differ from what you expect, and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any course you seek to enrol meets your specific requirements, else, within 10 days of purchase, kindly request a refund.
- All trade-marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without I Learn’s prior written consent.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of India or other regulatory authority.