ALGEBRA – Xth Std.
- Arithmetic Progression
- Some Examples in A.P..
- Sum of the terms . . .
- Consecutive terms
- Factorization Method
- Completing Square Method
- Formula Method
- Roots, and their nature
- Some Examples on the roots . . .
- Forming Quadratic Equations from the roots
- Solving “non-quadratic” equations
Linear Equations in Two Variables
- Determinants and Solutions
- Elimination by equating coefficients – I
- Elimination by equating coefficients – II
- Variables in the denominator
- The Basics
- Probability of an event
Statistics – I
- Calculation of Mean – Direct Method
- Calculation of Mean – Assumed Mean Method
- Calculation of Mean – Step Deviation Method
- Calculation of Median
- Calculation of Mode
Statistics – II
- Pie Charts